- WRAS Approved
- EEC Class B Approved
- Working Pressure: 16 Bar
- Dry Dial
- For cold (30°C) or hot (90°C) water
- Up to 120°C versions available
- Epoxy Powder Coated
- Real performances exceed EEC and ISO standards
- Pulsed outputs available (To suit, please contact us)
- Large easy to read dial with protective cover
- For horizontal installation
* Reed switch operates between 0 -24 vdc. Current max 0.2 amps.
* Other pulse options may be available - please consult with our technical team.
Terms of Reference
Size (mm) - Refers to inside bore diameter.
Max Flow Rate (Q m3/h) - Refers to the emergency flow rate in the event of system failure. Damage may result.
Nominal Flow Rate (QN m3/h) - Typical application for every day usage.
Transitional Flow Rate (L/hr) - Point at which the flow rate is high enough to achieve a level of accurate measurement.
Minimum Flow Rate (L/hr) - The absolute minimum flow required for the unit to function.
EEC Approved Class - The EEC Classification system used to measure accuracy at very low flow rates.
Standard ISO4064/BS5728/EEC Specification Class B applies.
Bolt Circle Centres - Refers to distance between opposite bolt holes
on the flange, taken centre to centre.
When ordering please state whether for hot or cold use. Suffix Part No. with C (Cold) or H (Hot)
and please advise of preferred pulsed output at time of ordering.
Figures apply to both hot and cold meters.
Pressure drops on all sizes are generally below 0.2 bar.
All sizes are approximate and are given for guidance only.
Products and specifications may be subject to change from those shown without notice.